Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ring Worm Under Breast

L'ombra nel cammino.



I wake up, go out looking for what you do not know, many times what I have no idea. My desire is not profane, even though the soil. Just calm the soul, suppress haste. I want to remove the helmet, leaving aside the sword, unbutton the collar.

I walk with difficulty. I moved away from the person who represents me to the public platforms. I break my mold that forms the expectations of others. Unlearn the lessons I've taught.

I find myself and reinvent me. Get lost in the mountain of fantasies that I have scattered for the land. Hermetic, I'm not consistent in what I write. The items, fragile signs of my intuitions, are defective. I appeal to platitudes. Perhaps the obvious to help me express what I feel.

I sew my heart with torn rags of the past. Ideals, they were mending the broken, dreams of youth, chips, the fierce struggle, the bitter taste of falsehood. Surprise new protecting the backs of fences. Intimidated by the pain, I refused the hand that caresses. I suspect that a commendation antecipa spit.

tired I lie down. I imagine that one day I will not again put my head on the pillow. I feel distressed, I will miss the smells that color my memory. I want to grab the time. No, I fear not the twilight of old age. But away from love is too overloaded. I am sure, will stay at a table surrounded by empty chairs.

At the end of the road spit a cross whose shadow is cast on me. However, do not give up the narrow gate. Sure, I get even on Calvary. A man ahead of me there and I am encouraged by his greatness. I follow his steps.


Soli Deo Gloria.
From: Ricardo Gondim

0 comments:

Post a Comment