Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tinged Mucus Mid Cycle

Camminando sulle Sue orme




"Whoever wants to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow me. "Mark 8:34


The Evangelical Pentecostal tradition can not appreciate a lot of the written prayers. It is believed that they can make mechanical and artificial communication with God. However, the Bible contains a lot of prayers and psalms that just escaped in time to be written.

contradicts my religious heritage, I learned many years ago, a prayer of surrender. It hit me and it still takes me as a reminder of what it means to walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ. Sometimes my heart and my ego being proud and I want is my desire to become queen, and then I read this little prayer and perceive a different reality.

The spirituality of the new millennium trends accompanies the world. It is a spirituality significado empty and fails to nourish the soul. Many evangelical cults are not more people grow in intimacy with God and the human quest for glory takes place openly.

All those who like to be like Jesus and follow in his footsteps, they want to grow in the love of God may repeat the same prayer:


"I abandon, O God, into your hands.
quest'argilla goes round and round,
as clay in the potter's hands.
Break It Down From the form and then, if you want.
questions, orders, what you want me to do?
Exalted, humiliated, persecuted,
misunderstood, maligned, sadly,
suffering, needless to all
I can only say,
example of your Mother:
"Be it done unto me according to Your word."
Give me the love of excellence,
love the cross, but the crosses
heroic
that can feed self-love, but of those crosses
vulgar,
that unfortunately carry with disgust ... Of those crosses

encountered daily in contradiction
in failure, in false judgments,
in the coldness and rejection
and contempt of others, in sickness and in
defects of the body,
in darkness and silence of the mind
and dryness of the heart.
Then only you will know that I love you,
if not I'll know I
but enough for me. "Soli Deo Gloria



From: Ricardo Gondim

0 comments:

Post a Comment