Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Toddler Son Asks Parents To Kiss

A day of ordinary fatigue

"You have to bring the table to Mrs. Narcisi, I called her that it is ready. At 4:30"
"Ok" I said.
I was annoyed at 5 off and I knew that I had time. This meant that it would take me what it would take me, but it was unlikely ... in half an hour to get to P.za Bologna Viale Libia, give a table (double, then two trips) and come back in half an hour was out of the question. Fabio
knew, so I sent the last minute around here do not pay overtime, not half an hour, you want to, sorry, half an hour of overtime? Do you want to attack a 5 €? You're not so pulciaro?
I do not, perhaps you, me to steal them, but keep them well, we do not do anything. It is not the € 5, is the time it takes me away, I take off, what I like.
I took the table and attach the clamps to the rack, and walked.
fortunately not much traffic, I arrived in 10 minutes.
Posteggiai on an island of traffic, and put the 4 arrows.
The table was one of those assembled, and then was brought half the time, not only for reasons of space (but not entered into the elevator and the stairs were narrow) but also for weight. A solid table
can weigh up to a 70in pounds ...
I left half of the table linked to the rack, and the other half took off directly over the left shoulder, right in the middle of the plan to divide the weight and be balanced.
I came over the intercom. A vintage building with three floors. Narcissus was written on all three boxes of the intercom.
If evil must pass this narcissism, I thought, citofonai in the middle, on the 2nd floor.
"Yes?"
"The carpenter's lady, I came to deliver the table"
"Ah yes, the 3rd floor"
opened the iron gate and drove up to the courtyard gate, a beautiful wooden door, the upper ones.
When I opened the door I looked up, the stairs were those in stone, quite narrow, but with room for maneuver.
I took a deep breath and went. I was careful
do not slam in the corners and got to the floor with a good speed.
I opened a girl, followed closely by his mother.
The table did not pass the front door, it was necessary to open the other of the two doors, and finally, with a little 'difficulty, and went posizionai the table, the first half, in the lounge.
A beautiful house, well furnished, with parquet honey and white all the windows, very bright, very spacious.
"This is a piece?"
"Yes," said his mother smiling, "Now I the other half, I'll be right"
took off the other side of the table from the roof of the car, this time on the right shoulder.
The climb was heard. The steps seemed to multiply, and the slope of the stairs seemed almost vertical.
Sweat wet my shirt began to stick to which all the dust that gathered rubbing on the walls in the turns. Reached the first floor stood up his eyes upward ... Two.
Christ, I thought, I do not know if your cross weighed more, perhaps, but you did you do it once ... recommended.
Of course, nothing personal eh, but with all the jobs you could do with all the recommendations that you had, you could work all'Unicredit, post office and an actor ... no, you're finished on the cross ... eh admirable, but ... but, oh well, mind your own business, to each his own.
When I arrived on the 3rd floor my legs were burning like fire.
"Here we are," I said breathlessly, while the lady was already seated at a table near the kitchen to prepare the check.
"Fabio told me 150?"
"I do not know lady, I said that was 200" (we always try)
"Okay," he said, drew up the check and gave it to me.
"Well," I said, "then good day"
"Wait" reached into his bag and took his wallet "Something for you"
"No ma'am, no need, thanks"
"No," insisted "Take" stretched
his hand and gave me a € 1 coin and two 50 cents.
I thanked him and went out the front door smiling.
€ 2, but how do you, how do you not ashamed di lasciare 2€ di mancia...meglio dire, guarda mi dispiace non ho nulla da darti, posso offrirti un caffè? Almeno per salvare la faccia...2€, boh...ora capisco perchè hai scelto la croce.
Scesi le scale a piedi per riprendere fiato, mentre giocavo con le monete in mano.
Presi il cellulare dalla tasca per guardare l'orario, erano le 5 e 10.
Arrivato alla macchina vidi un bar proprio all'angolo della strada, con dei tavolini all'aperto. Guardai i 2€ e già avevo deciso.
Una ragazza dietro al bancone mi chiese gentilmente cosa prendevo.
 (Prendo te in mezzo ai fondi del caffè) "Una birra in bottiglia, da 33."
"Sono 2€, vuoi il bicchiere?"
"No, thank you ... I can sit outside?"
"Sure," he said smiling, "Sit down well"
I took the bottle to his mouth and gave a hearty drink. Ah, so fresh, how nice.
lit a cigar and gave a sigh of relief. The car was in sight, if I could move came a municipal ... now that the municipal fuck, now I think for a moment to me.
What a day, the sun shone in the free blue sky, a fantastic temperature.
I stared at the sky, there was nothing more beautiful. Maybe after the trek with the cross, you too you got a beer eh? Tell the truth ...
Smiles, who are fool, I thought ... oh well
I smoked my cigar to the end, watching all the people passing by, walking along, preoccupied with their strange world ... what to do. Who knows what the world now think David Gilmour, who knows what she is doing right now ...
Strange but true, maybe they are peaceful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment