Monday, February 28, 2011

Can Flying Cause Afib

False Flags















Smoke rises slowly between my fingers,
stands up and caress the yellow lamplight
recovers heat and salt again, on the ceiling
elegantly wraps to undress and then fall back on itself in many circles.
The breathing is safe and proud of who knows what awaits.
will not wait long, I hear the sound of his breathing.
The black hole, an area without light, which consumes time and matter.
His view confirms my smile, every expectation was not disappointed.
I've been waiting for.
Its wheels are salted ice blades that I touch on the skin.
Her winds are a thousand tongues to lick my cat's soul.
"Time to go?"
"I will go alone. You Pour two fingers, it will take a while ... "
is frozen, but burns like fire.
Eager as ice.
Greedy like fire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment