Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Make A Rc Boat Weed

Wall

This speech is not quite profitable, and then, inevitably, now, I will find a solution to this problem, if we can call.
The library in question must be raised from the floor about 60 cm.
I will use the aluminum bars to fix the wall, with the blocks 12, 15 on the beam, for a total of 45 blocks.
will fix up the base and top anchor bars, following the grain of the wood, so as not to split.
I have a deep enough screws to use 5x50, I will ensure a clean and safe anchorage.
Considering that a single piece should withstand a stress of about 20 kg ... the weight will be less than their maximum allowable load.
will bring the thickness of several mm to accommodate the possible slopes of the wall and stem the angles.
A level will be needed.

R "Stop staring at me, I have no time now"
B "we speak of the shock wave"

not bring the resin, although the wall is not Wherever it to be perfect, the possibility that 5 to 15 dowels guarantee however I do not take the anchor.

B "or do you want to illustrate only the basic concepts of physics, so as to throw down that wall"
R "is not of that wall I'm talking about"

rounded down, I must not fall below 8 blocks to the bar.

B "but that's the problem, or not ..."
R "I want to know what the fuck you laugh. Let me work "
B" idiot, are you that you do not leave work "
R" are you that you're pinching the brain

'll bring the blender to cut the bars to measure and so hide behind the structure.
bars will not give me the possibility of adjusting, and then leave with that at the wall, fixing a bubble, if the ceiling Wherever it is abnormal recovery with the exhibitions.
is a compromise to accept.

B "I'm sorry boy, life is not a job you learn by living. You can learn through, but there is no callus.
is very simple: action - reaction, that's all. "
R" word What the fuck you want, eh? Forget it. "

prepare tools.

B "you know what is the best antidote to the poison? Other poison.
The same poison.
Hail beautiful. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment