Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Size Trowel To Instal 4x4 Tile

Alchemy smell




"Wait here, I'm going to pay the check, if you arrive move the scooter brigade "
" Ok "
rains.
The rain changes the normal behavior of all people, enhances them.
A girl goes through a bag on his head, he does not want that drop of cold rain should end right there, neck, between the shoulder blades down the back, giving you the chills.
A middle-aged man passing air to do 24 hours of his brown skin, his coat color (in fact) and perhaps an umbrella from a 50in to € ... does not have a face relaxed.
Three workers across the alley to go to a bar, it seems that the air, not caring of the rain, in work clothes, soiled plaster and stucco, paint on the shoes, smiling.
A scooter passes a speed between the cobblestones, the passers-by on its way they approach the edge of the road for fear of being washed by splashing puddles.
A blue car.
A contract carefully cleans the entrance of the store in white marble, there must be no footprints on entry.
There are no customers inside, a well-dressed man, probably the main points of the glass, maybe he saw a glow, better cleaning, image is everything.
A guy talking on the phone, I understand only a few words, but "relief" to me says it's a student, will have about 25 years, become accountant I think.
The water continues to fall, wetting the top of the buildings, slips on its vertical sides forming many streams, which feed puddles.
Where an obstacle runs, enters the cracks in the walls inflated, widening the wooden shutters and affect the iron gates, which over time will rust. Inevitable
custom of the time.
Via delle Capelle 24.
Suddenly, the windows of the buildings they turn on themselves, showing their place of grass green, even the bricks of the buildings, even the cobblestones, the facade of shops, cars, pedestrians, the kiosks, benches, tables, signs, posters, lamps, everything, every part is turned upside down, change the facade as a Rubik's cube, faster and faster, showing the land, my land, full of lush, under a sky the third, blue.
In an instant, everything seems to slow down.
smell the scent of his wind, and I walk in there.
"Behold, I been waiting for me from a figure, we have to hurry back to woodworking in 20 minutes!"
hold it.
"Ok"
hold it.
"Every time a check eg changing the hours"
hold it, look for a way to not let it, it counts, keep it in the stomach.
Via delle Capelle 24. 24.
24,
23 hours of the day, such as those in which I would awake
22, my serene
21 years, the most recent call
20 cents, as the cigarettes smoked
19, my inner 18
, illusion of freedom, so long awaited
17, the closing time
16, but if you say you do not
15, who smoke cigars
14, the times I've seen Taxi Driver
13, hated my old mac to turn
12 the people I saw walking out of the bank
11, the months we had spent together
10, like the fingers which touched your hair
9, traffic lights encountered so far
8, the billiard ball more beautiful, and the most difficult
7, the alarm
6, the alternative to the usual way
5, the minutes I used to write
4, the days from Monday
third aspect, the obsession
2, 1
me, like you ... like no
0, the times that I told you you could try, maybe, but I have not said.
0, as the circle, without beginning, without end.
0, there is no question more useless if you do not want the answer. 0
why.
hold it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment